Six Random Facts About Me
These are always fun to do and I love Mama Kat’s Writer’s Workshop so thought I’d give it a go:
List six random facts about yourself.
1) I’ve always been afraid of the dark – it’s one of the reasons I am compassionate and understanding when my kids tell me they are scared.
2) I’ve donated my hair to Angel Hair for Kids twice.
3) I wanted to name my daughter Clementine but didn’t because of the mockery that my husband felt that she would have to endure growing up. I guess he didn’t want her theme song to be “Oh my darling…”
4) I will dance at any opportunity. I love music. All genres and I try to have it playing at all times. This results in chair dancing, dancing while driving and bopping around my house. I am the person who, with ear buds in, dances while she walks… it’s not an easy thing to do, it looks really awkward, but it’s oh so fun.
5) I have ZERO grey hair. The phrase, “You may be thin, but I don’t have grey hair.” has become a running joke. This is my thing… Don’t take it away from me — I don’t know how much longer I can hang on to it.
6) I don’t wear suits or blazers because I ALWAYS feel like a child in dress up clothes when I wear them.
I’d love to read six random things about you.