TOOPY AND BINOO: Q&A
1. Welcome Toopy and Binoo! This is your second visit to Toronto – what are you most excited to see?
Binoo and I are excited to go on the ferry ride! We’ll go back and forth and back and forth and back and forth, and maybe we’ll have a picnic!
2. Your fans are excitedly anticipating your visit to their city. What would you like to say to them?
Binoo and I can’t wait to see you – fabulous, fabulous you! And wherever you’re hiding, we’ll find you!
3. You guys are clearly best friends forever. Tell me what is the most important part of making a great friendship?
Being there for each other! I can always count on Binoo. We have so much fun together, and he is my best friend!
4. Where is the best place you’ve ever explored in the world and why?
Under our bed! There are fabulous bed monsters that live there, and they are so much fun!
5. We are very excited to see your new show Toopy and Binoo: Fun and Games. What can you tell us about the show?
In our new show there are lots of great songs to sing, fun games to play, silly monsters to meet, cats and sheep, and Mr. Snake of course! And we’ll have a fabulous time performing it, right in a theatre near you!
6. What is your favourite game to play on a rainy day?
Well, the sock puppets are lot of fun! So are our blocks, and our puzzles, and our dough monsters, and our, well, just about everything!
7. You both seem to love music so much. What is your favourite instrument to play?
Binoo loves his drums, and I, of course, am fabulous on the guitar!
8. What is your favourite thing to have for dinner?
Why, broccoli, of course!
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
10. Toopy, what is your favourite thing about Binoo?
Binoo is my best friend. He’s so wonderful! He’s cute, and cuddly, and friendly, and warm, and oh, I just love him so much! And best of all, Binoo loves me!
Following the wildly successful production, Toopy and Binoo and the Marshmallow Moon, join BFFs Toopy and Binoo as they return to the live stage in Toopy and Binoo: Fun and Games. Toopy and Binoo perfectly blend optimism, imagination, and spontaneity in their quest to find the best game ever. The story unfolds when a toy chest full of mismatched games and puzzles ignites the pair’s imagination. Watch as Toopy and Binoo dance with Xs and Os, wiggle with smiling snakes, and try to outsmart a gang of dancing ladders. Along with tea-partying cats, energetic Dusteroos and a flock of fun-loving sheep, Toopy and Binoo embark on their wackiest and most interactive adventure yet.
Entertaining and unpredictable, Toopy and Binoo: Fun and Games integrates music, theatre, dance, puppetry and innovative multimedia technology to create an off-the-wall experience that will delight the entire family.
To buy tickets click here.