Barilla Grilled Shrimp Penne
1 box penne
24 shrimp, peeled and deveined, 21-30 count
2 tablespoons olive oil
½ teaspoon black pepper, course ground
2 cups baby arugula
1 cup light balsamic vinaigrette
1 tablespoon fresh oregano, minced
¼ cup Prosecco wine
8 lemon wedges
¼ cup sweet red peppers, diced
2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook the pasta according to the directions, drain.
- In a mixing bowl combine balsamic vinaigrette, juice of one lemon, oregano, and Prosecco and refrigerate until needed.
- In mixing bowl add shrimp, olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- On a preheated grill, grill shrimp about 2 minutes on each side.
- Slice each shrimp evenly into four pieces.
- In a large mixing bowl combine, pasta, shrimp, arugula and vinaigrette.
- Garnish with fresh lemon slices, red peppers and Parmesan cheese.