Cover Photo Contest Rules
“Oh Baby!” Photo Contest Rules
- The contest is open to Canadian residents (excluding Quebec) who are 18 years of age or older. The contest is void in jurisdictions where prohibited by law. Employees, employee spouses, or those domiciled with employees, and members of their immediate family or household of Oh Baby! Magazine, or employees of Diono (“Sponsors”) and of parent or subsidiary agencies of the Sponsor, are not eligible to enter. All photo submissions must be approved by a parent or legal guardian of subject(s) in photo(s). By submitting a photo, parent or legal guardian grants the contest Sponsors the right to publish submitted photo(s), child’s name, age, city and province for promotional and/or advertising purposes. Slight photo alterations may be made by the Sponsor in order to fit the various formatting requirements of Oh Baby! Magazine’s publication, website and email newsletter.
2. HOW TO ENTER.
b) E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
c) Mail: Mail all entries to
Cover Photo Contest
c/o Oh Baby! Magazine
568 Dovercourt Road, Unit 2
d) Our website – ohbabymagazine.com
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES Is Friday, March 28 at 11:59 p.m. EST
3. ENTRY REQUIREMENTS.
a) All entries must be accompanied by the entrant’s name. If there is a child/children in photo provide their names and age(s) in photo.
b) A maximum of THREE images per contestant will be considered.
c) Illegible, incomplete or late entries will be disqualified.
One Grand Prize winner will receive a Diono Radian RXT Storm (approximate maximum retail value of $360.00). The prizes must be accepted as awarded and cannot be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash. Oh Baby! Magazine reserves the right, in its sole discretion to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should all or part of the prizes become unavailable for any reason
5. WINNER SELECTION.
a) Contest judging period will take place from March 31 to April 4, 2014 and winner will be selected by April 7, 2014, 5:00 p.m. EST.
b) Potential Winners will be contacted by phone and/or email within five business days after winning photo has been selected and prizes will be released within four weeks after winner has been confirmed. Upon notification, the potential winners must respond within 48 hours. If a potential winner does not respond or does not comply with the Contest Rules, he/she will be disqualified and another potential winner will be selected. Oh Baby! Magazine, Diono are not responsible for the failure, for any reason whatsoever, of a potential winner to receive notification or for Oh Baby! Magazine to receive a potential winner’s response.
c) The “Oh Baby!” cover photo contest will be judged by the Oh Baby! judging team. Photos are to be judged with no discrimination towards sex, race, or age. All decisions of the contest judges are final and binding.
d) Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
e) Winners may be featured on the Oh Baby! Magazine website following the contest deadline and may also be published in Oh Baby! Magazine.
6. Photos with full nudity or children depicted in a derogatory or dangerous position will not be accepted. Oh Baby! Magazine reserves all right to refuse any photograph that it defines as unacceptable.
7. If a professional photo is submitted to our contests, Oh Baby! Magazine will not be held responsible. It is recommended that parent or guardian receive rights to use the photo prior to contest submission. Oh Baby! Magazine assumes no copyright liability.
8. If necessary, the Sponsor reserves the right to amend contest and/or contest rules at any time, for any reason and without notice.
9. The Sponsors are not responsible for lost or damaged photos.
10. Oh Baby! Magazine will not be responsible for the use and/or consumption of the products awarded in this contest. The winners may or may not use the products at their own discretion, if they so choose. Oh Baby! Magazine assumes no liability.
By entering the contest, entrants agree to Oh Baby! Magazine’s use of the entrants’ personal information for the purpose of administering the contest. Entrants’ information will not be disclosed to any third parties unless specified in the details of the contest ad in Oh Baby! Magazine or on the website.