Shameless Recommendations – Five baby gear items which GROW with your baby
Disclaimer: These shameless recommendations are shared by one parent (me) to another (you). These items are baby gear that I (the recommending parent) have tried hands-on (without payment nor gifts of cake). Through real experience, I can vouch they are multi-purpose and pretty great.
- Go-Pod by Kidco. This portable activity centre adjust to 3 heights so it can rise as your baby grows. Light and compact the Go-Pod can go on vacation, to the soccer field and visit Grandma’s house.
- Fisher-Price EZ Bundle 4-in1 Baby System. Infant seat, swing, high chair and toddler seat all in one item. Saving space on storing gear this item is the ultimate in multi-purpose.
- Peg-Perego Pliko 3. This umbrella stroller has a built-in rear footboard for a toddler to stand and ride. It will tip with just your child on the back but easily solved by putting groceries in seat (and watch the groceries grow heavier as your child grows bigger!)
- Snugabye Convert-A-Foot. When your baby hits a growth spurt and the feet in these sleepers roll up giving you a bit more wear. Great quality and stylish these sleepers will last (until the next growth spurt).
- The First Years True Fit Convertible Car Seat. Rated for kids 5-65lbs this car seat can be used rear and forward facing – taking your baby through infancy to kid hood. Safely.