Preserving Memories for a Lifetime
Time seems to fly by when you’re a parent. As a new parent time seems to fly by. Before you know it, your little one will be walking, talking and going to school.
In 2014 with cameras and smartphones, we take more pictures than ever. But don’t let your baby be a jpeg, preserve beautiful photos of your little one in photo books that you can cherish for years to come.
Here are some different photo book ideas for you and your growing family to enjoy for years to come:
- Your First Year: From the first day in the hospital, until the one year cake smash, preserve your little one’s first year. You can even do a beautiful double page spread of their month by month photos.
- Your Family Tree: Share your family’s history with your baby for him to cherish forever.
- Firsts: Take a photo of each of your little one’s firsts. Make sure you write down the dates (and age) of them as well!
- “About Me” at any age. Each year around your little one’s birthday, do an “about me” and include their favourite food, activity, toy, colour, book, movie, animal, etc.
- Kids Art: As they get older, preserve their artwork in a photo book (because you don’t always have space to store and display all of it). Take a photo of the art and on the corresponding page explain the story behind it with the date and their age.
Photo books are a wonderful way to preserving your families memories. Visit Snapfish by HP for more ideas.