Oh Baby! Win a Fitbit Charge HR from Indigo
Finding the time to get a workout in as a mom can be tough. Luckily, Indigo is really zoning in on wellness for the New Year, and fitness is an essential part of the equation. Whether you’re looking for books about fitness, water bottles or wearable fitness gear – like the Fitbit Charge HR – Indigo is truly a one-stop-shop to cover all your fitness bases. Fitbit Charge HR from Indigo is the perfect fitness tracker for the motivated mom looking to make the most out of every day.
The Fitbit Charge HR is perfect for moms! Here are some reasons why:
· With this top selling activity tracker, you’ll be able to track all your top stats like steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, AND your heart rate automatically, all day and during workouts, giving you a fuller picture of your health.
· Everyone knows that moms always have their hands full. With Caller ID built into your Charge HR, Fitbit has you covered. You’ll be able to see your incoming calls right on your wrist whenever your phone is nearby.
· With PurePulse heart rate technology, moms are able to make the most out of their workouts. Charge HR automatically tracks heart rate all-day and during exercise, helping you monitor workout intensity, get better calorie-burn, and get all-day insights.
· SmartTrack: With this new feature, your Charge HR will automatically recognize continuous movement and identify the type of activity, recording it in the Fitbit app along with an exercise summary. SmartTrack identifies a wide variety of activities, including elliptical, outdoor biking, running, walking, and general categories of aerobic workouts and sports.
· Exercise Goals: Fitbit has introduced weekly exercise goals, encouraging users to stay motivated, see a picture of their progress and hold themselves accountable as they work toward their fitness goals, helping users find the routine that is right for them, and serving as daily motivation to hit their personalized goals.
Fitbit Charge HR comes in five fun colours (black, plum, tangerine, blue and teal) and has up to 5 days of battery life. Retailing at $199.95 in Canada, you can find Fitbit products in Canada at Indigo and indigo.ca
And you can win a Fitbit Charge HR! Enter now for your chance to win!
Contest ends: March 4, 2016.
For contest rules, click here.
Prize value: $199.95